Thursday 20 September 2018

Enough is Enough

Despite I am currently going through a huge crisis in my relation to God, I strongly believe that He not so rarely 'helps' me with very hard decisions by creating certain circumstances. Everything seems to go fine and suddenly I meet a big obstacle on my path which I am not able to beat. After weeks or months of fighting and trying to figure out how to jump over the obstacle, I need to stop and think whether I really want to go further, or maybe there is something else I want to do, that was hidden deep in my mind and heart up to this moment. And here starts the most interesting: when I make the decision, the right one of course (God's Will), I can notice the other path in my Maze, the next level, another story to experience and to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Good Life

As I wrote once, life becomes a big project of coping with daily-basis problems if you have mental health issues. It's not easy, for it ...